Latest Photos :

Hilary Duff wants to leave Hollywood

Hilary Duff dream to raise her child in Canada, far from the Hollywood media.

Hilary Duff wants to leave Hollywood
Singer and actress Hilary Duff think of the possibility of moving to Canada to escape media attention when she becomes mom, reports Starpulse.

Hilary Duff, who must give birth to her first child with hockey player Mike Comrie at the beginning of the new year, admits she is considering the possibility of moving to Canada with her husband so they can raise their child away from Hollywood.

She said: "I am not the first person in Hollywood to have a baby. Others have found a way to handle this, and I think I will get there too. If it gets too much, we fold and we leave luggage, I suppose. Mike and I talk sometimes. I'm not sure ... Toronto? Maybe Edmonton! "

Speaking of the opportunity to stay in Hollywood with her baby, she says, "Sometimes when things are more pleasant, I said" OK, I can handle it ... "And then there are times when it will not at all. Who wants to be photographed every day? "

The star insists she does not want her child to suffer the constant attention of the media every day.

Remember that last October, Hilary Duff confided that she wanted to record a new album after the birth of her baby.
Share this article :
 
Copyright © Icon Magazine - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Icon Magazine
Proudly powered by Blogger