Latest Photos :

Hilary Duff feels mom for the first time, welcome Luca Cruz

The singer Hilary Duff has just welcomed her first child. A little boy named Luca Cruz.

Hilary Duff feels mom for the first time, welcome Luca Cruz

Hilary Duff says she feels "overprotective" with her baby. Singer and actress Hilary Duff , 24, has posted some good news about him: "Welcome to the world Luca Cruz Comrie. Tuesday, we became the proud parents of an adorable little boy of 3.4 kg. We're ecstatic and we feel like the luckiest parents in the world. It is surrounded by so much love! We all carry two extremely well! ". And even if Hilary has so far benefited from her new role as mother, the power of her maternal instinct continues to surprise.

She said she would not consider one second co-star Charlie Sheen, with whom she plays in the upcoming comedy She Wants Me, playing babysitter for Luca. "Of course I would not let my son never keep. I think everybody is cautious when it comes to leave her child with someone, Hilary told the magazine OK!. I think it's difficult when you feel connected to something, and you are protecting with. You want the best for him, and I think you become a little too overprotective. "

Hilary cannot wait to share with her son's favorite children's books. "I have boxes of my old books when I was little, did she exclaimed. There is a book that I love so called If You Give A Mouse A Cookie. This is really a cute book. I grew up reading it. My mom we read, and it is a book that I really liked and I read again and again. All books by Shel Silverstein that I really liked, like Where The Sidewalk Ends and The Giving Tree. "
Share this article :
 
Copyright © Icon Magazine - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Icon Magazine
Proudly powered by Blogger