Latest Photos :

Johnny Depp & Vanessa Paradis


"If you call meeting Vanessa an “achievement,” it was certainly that. It came at the right time. We were both ready for children, and she’s given me Lily Rose, who is now 11 years old, and Jack, who’s 9. I saw Vanessa across a room – and I first saw only her back! But I immediately thought: “That’s the woman for me.” That was nearly 12 years ago.We have a miraculous understanding of one another and we don't ever talk about the business. We don't talk about her work or my work. In that sense our life is very, very simple. We are great, great friends and we're in love."- Johnny Depp


"It's not only because he's the man I love, but I've never met a personality as beautiful as his. I would say the same thing about him if I was only his friend. When you are happy, you want to share your happiness. We would like everybody to be as happy."- Vanessa Paradis

Share this article :
 
Copyright © Icon Magazine - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Icon Magazine
Proudly powered by Blogger