Latest Photos :

Demi Moore: "I have a love / hate relationship with my body"

Since her divorce from Ashton Kutcher, everyone is worried about Demi Moore, appeared very thin. A justified concern, since the actress admits she even have a complicated relationship with her body.

Demi Moorea 49-year-old still shows an excellent fit, but the public is concerned: the former wife of Ashton Kutcher would not she too thin? For since her divorce, the star seems to have grown thinner. Weight loss confirmed by the applicant, in the February issue of Harper's Bazaar : "I think I am now in a position of greater acceptance of my body, and that includes not only my weight, but all things that occur with age to recognize that my body is extremely thin - thin in a way I never imagined that someone would tell me 'You're too skinny, and you do not look good , '" admits the actress.

"I had a love-hate relationship with my body," Added Demi Moore.

 "When I am in greatest disagreement with my body, it is usually because I feel that my body betrays me, either in the past, struggling with my weight and feeling that I could not eat what I wanted, or that I could not get my body what I wanted. " A complex and difficult relationship, which certainly will recognize many women. Anyway, Demi Moore would do well to take advantage of her celibacy to feather a little! It would be even better with a few extra pounds.
Share this article :
 
Copyright © Icon Magazine - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Icon Magazine
Proudly powered by Blogger