Latest Photos :

Tom Cruise before & after-1


Cruise suffered from dyslexia when he was 7 and as he explains was really struggling in school:
“When I was about 7 years old, I had been labeled dyslexic. I'd try to concentrate on what I was reading, then I'd get to the end of the page and have very little memory of anything I'd read. I would go blank, feel anxious, nervous, bored, frustrated, dumb. I would get angry. My legs would actually hurt when I was studying. My head ached. All through school and well into my career, I felt like I had a secret. When I'd go to a new school, I wouldn't want the other kids to know about my learning disability, but then I'd be sent off to remedial reading.”


Share this article :
 
Copyright © Icon Magazine - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Icon Magazine
Proudly powered by Blogger