Latest Photos :

Shah Rukh Khan & Leonardo Dicaprio in Xtreme City!


Last year was a lot of buzz that SRK is doing a film in Hollywood movie with Martin Scorsese & Leonardo DiCaprio. Rumors died down when he refused to confirm it. Shahrukh recently revealed that he plans to meet Martin Scorsese movie for Xtreme City.

Shahrukh Khan tweeted, "I had been very caught up with RA.One, Don 2, and then I got right from the movie Yashji . So I could not take any time for Xtreme City. I have not spoken to anyone for a long of time on task). a couple of days back though, I was informed that I need to send an email (on film). "

SRK also added, "Yeah, maybe when I'm in the U.S next time without many problems (laughs), I'll go and see Mr. Scorsese to see what developments have happened to it.I have not been in contact with Mr. Scorsese. But I'm sure it will be interesting movie when we start it. it is not a project you can start immediately without thorough preparation".

Xtreme City is produced by many Oscar-  winning Martin Scorsese. Script by Paul Schrader Taxi Driver and Raging Bull fame will direct it.

Xtreme City is cross-cultural thriller, a story about two men from radically different worlds. Reportedly, Shahrukh Khan will play the role of the Underworld gangster and Leonardo DiCaprio will play a New York cop in the movie.
Share this article :
 
Copyright © Icon Magazine - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Icon Magazine
Proudly powered by Blogger