Latest Photos :

Matthew McConaughey is engaged

Matthew McConaughey has asked his girlfriend to marry him.

Matthew McConaughey took his girlfriend to ask for Christmas for many years, Camila Alves, in marriage.

The actor of 42 years has himself announced the news about his WhoSay . "I asked Camila to marry me. Merry Christmas! "Wrote the actor by posting a picture of him kissing Alves before the Christmas tree.

Matthew McConaughey and Brazilian model of 28 years met in 2007. A year later, he confided to People that she was the woman with whom he wanted to start a family.

"I always wanted to be a father. I found the right person and the right time has arrived. She is the love of my life. Everything is perfect, "he said.

They have two children together, Levi, 3, and the little Vida, which will celebrate their second anniversary in January.
Share this article :
 
Copyright © Icon Magazine - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Icon Magazine
Proudly powered by Blogger