Latest Photos :

George Clooney does not believe in Marriage

George Clooney says he never discussed about marriage, because there is no dream.

George Clooney does not believe in Marriage
During an interview with the magazine Esquire, the actor George Clooney, 50, spoke about his position on the possibility that he married one day.

The star said: "I'm not talking about marriage because I do not think so. I never questioning about how they live their lives or what they do. People forget that I has been married. I like it. "

Remember that George Clooney, who is now in a relationship with the former wrestler Stacy Keibler, was married to Talia Balsam from 1989 to 1993.

Speaking of the fact that he is often asked about the possibility that he remarried one day, he says, "I understand this is a topic that interests people. But sometimes it is only because we talked about years ago. It became the subject of conversation that constantly re-surface. "

Clooney adds that even if people have their own perception of what is and what he does his love life, he tried "just to live my life and do the best I can."

Note that this summer, rumors had circulated that George Clooney had broken with his girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis, because she wanted to marry and start a family.
Share this article :
 
Copyright © Icon Magazine - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Icon Magazine
Proudly powered by Blogger